What is Lead Generation? How does it work with SEO?
Part 1: Adding lead generation into your SEO strategy
What is lead generation? Lead Generation is the way to cultivate the interest of potential clients (leads) in your business. Lead generation is defined a process of attracting leads (your potential customers) into a contact management or marketing software system with the hope of nurturing them throughout the buying process to help convince them about your offerings and then convert them into a paying customer.
There are several elements that go into establishing a successful marketing plan. Among them, the two important tactics are – lead generation and SEO.
The first and foremost duty of the Lead generation tool is to draw the attention of the users in order to increase the visitors’ rate.
This article will discuss some basic knowledge and functions of “lead generation in SEO” which will visualize a clear conception of the topic.
Do we know what lead generation is? What does it do in SEO?
Lead generation in SEO focuses on growing the company’s number of buyers/ future customers.
SEO, on the other hand, will enhance lead generation efforts by increasing brand visibility through organic online traffic.
Search Engine Optimization for Generating Leads
So, at the beginning of the article, we had an idea about the definition of lead generation in search engine optimization.
In an easy way, lead generation tools provide proven techniques to increase organic traffic of clients as well as sales and profits.
Here is some basic information about lead generation tools:
To say something introductory about the generation of SEO leads, consider:
- A lead-generating tool is more than just getting people to visit your website in the first place.
- It is mainly about gathering their information so that you can quickly convert them.
- Converts rare visitors into loyal customers.
- One of the most efficient ways to grow your client base. Use a lead-generating widget to target prospective leads.
- Increases the number of potential buyer lists for the firm.
This tool’s functioning sectors are as follows:
- Lead Generation Tool provides a complete white-labeled solution.
- It helps in creating organic traffic. No more wasting time on cold leads.
- It lets you embed an SEO audit widget on your website.
- You will get multiple form placement options using this tool.
- Being embedded on the website generates traffic automatically.
- Instant lead notification email whenever this tool captures any leads.
- You will get a complete list of lead details.
- The user who uses your audit widget form will get a comprehensive SEO score report. The detailed analysis of the report shows how well their page is performing. So based on the result you can later suggest to them your service.
- Empower your lead generation effort without any additional resources.
Part 2: Techniques of Generating Leads using SEO
To bring skilled leads, to increase potential clients, and to increase revenue, SEO lead generation tool techniques are important.
But other than SEO lead generation tools there are several other methods that can help. Here SEO plays a major role to get more leads. It is considered an effective way to boost the client base. Let’s have a look at how taking care of your website SEO boosts your leads.
Optimizing website content
This is the first step to improving your website SEO. Website content carries more value than you need for great SEO. Here is something you should look after for optimizing content.
- Do research your targeted keywords and embed them in the highlighted place of the website. Such as, in the header tags. Just remember don’t do keyword stuffing. This can result in Google penalties.
- To get the most out of your SEO efforts, you must publish content on a regular basis. The more regularly you publish to your blog, the better the outcomes.
- Use H2, H3, and H4 header tags to make the web content more reachable by search engines. It becomes more understandable for Google what the content is about. The hierarchy of header tags should be maintained across the page. This implies H2 tags should come after H1 tags, rather than H3 or H4 tags.
- Internal links allow users and search engines to find relevant content on your website. Whenever any new content is published you must link it to other relevant content. It helps users to navigate around your website to discover the information they’re looking for. Distribute internal links throughout the page properly and in the right proposition.
Therefore, keep SEO in mind when generating content. As a result, there will be constant chances for traffic development.
Link building is crucial to your overall lead generation strategy. It should be done credibly if you want to see favorable results.
For example, you should never purchase links and instead only connect to high-quality sources. Only then you will see the visible change in your own domain ranking. Guest blogging and manual outreach to credible sources are still considered highly effective methods. Let’s see how you can do it.
- Outreaching to other relevant websites and blogs helps you to build links. The common goal is building long-term relationships with the industry’s key influencers. Here you’re cultivating true advocates for your company.
- A good link from highly authoritative site results in an increase in traffic. If the site is relevant, chances are the audience as well. That potentially increases your business leads and sales. Although they might not pull their credit card and purchase from you immediately. They, however, know where you’re from and what you do.
Employ local SEO techniques
A website introduces your business to the entire online world. Local SEO, on the other hand, is more concerned with helping you rank higher in your region. You will profit significantly from employing local SEO tactics. It ensures your audience finds you easily online.
Use online directories to promote and advertise yourself for a greater online presence.
Optimize for local search:
Research your local keyword data. And then input it into your content to tell the audience what service you are providing.
Lead generation through online Ads
Marketing is a broad term. And advertising is just one of them. In this increasingly digital age, you should use this effective lead generation technique.
Online ads are a highly efficient method of generating leads. The two biggest sectors in this space are Facebook and Google.
This technique that can get the most out of these two approaches are:
- Understand your customers’ demographics. Use Facebook Pixel to track visitor behavior. And that information can be used to send targeted Ads
- Go after those audiences who show interest in your service. How? Facebook and Google make it simple. They help to target those who haven’t heard of you but are comparable to those who currently interact with you.
- Google and Facebook both provide detailed analytics on how many people view your ads. Regular tabbing to those analytics amplifies successful lead generation approaches.
Press releases online
PR works as a great tool to improve lead generation. It helps in generating leads directly from the target audience. It drives more media exposure and leads from other marketing initiatives. Distributing press releases via various authoritative sites offers direct access to the targeted audience. It opens up a mutually beneficial way to promote your company and team up with those brand partners.
Have you used a PR strategy yet? Make it a regular part of your overall marketing strategy.
Lead Generation through Landing Pages
Landing pages work as a warm-up stage. A click-through landing page leads the audience to make an action. The main objective of landing pages is to collect personal information. Such as name, email address, telephone number, company name, and so on. Certain tips that you need to maintain to put a lead-catching page.
Take care of your design. Everyone understands that a sloppy design does not inspire trust. To develop an eye-catching design:
- Colors in your theme should be in harmony.
- Modify your paragraph “titles” clearly.
- Take care of shape and symmetry.
- Easy to read text with a clear call-to-action.
- Pay attention to your call to action. It is the most important aspect to consider. The most possible actions are:
- Subscription to the newsletter.
- Registration form.
- Free trial.
- Ask to call.
- Make sure it stands out from the rest of your pages. Give it a clear and appealing value proposition.
- The landing page should cover your offer. Highlighting what the audience will get and what you can do for them. Here, concentrate on your strengths and advantages. Get right to the point.
- Create a sense of urgency in your service offering. Here, a limited-time deal will work wonders. The goal is to establish deadlines. As a result, the audience will make a decision as soon as they learn about your offering. Otherwise, they will miss out on the opportunity.
- Be bold and brave. Create a page tailored to each customer type and your target. The goal is to share relevant information to reinforce your authority. The creative possibility here is endless. To support your initiative, you can take help from different approaches. Such as,
- How-to Guide
The main point here is to be resourceful. All the audience should be treated the same. And personalization is the key to success.
Lead generation techniques through social media
Google doesn’t claim Social signal as one of the ranking signals. Yet research shows that social media helps websites rank higher. And the top-ranking site has significantly gained more recognition as leads.
In order to find success with your social media strategy, it’s important to have a clear understanding of how users communicate on each social media platform. Online communication, especially with a large number of people on social networks is clearly on the radar of most business owners. Such as Facebook, Twitter, and other social pages. This approach functions like:
- Maintain active social media networks.
- Plan your social media lead campaigns. A call to action can drive more customers. Depending on your goal, add unique features to your campaign.
- Add a link in your social media bio. Such a call to action lets people know where they can expect more.
- Make more clickable content. Images must be crisp, and text must be much crisper. If you want to create leads, make sure your creative supports that aim.
Part 3: Does Lead Generation Software’s increase the opportunities Organic Traffic?
Yes, it does help. Moreover, it is a greatly used approach worldwide. It saves time for a manual approach. Gives you more liberty to get leads more efficiently.
It is a great tool for both B2B and B2C Companies. A survey shows more than 57% use lead generation Software. In fact, chances are your competitors are also using it.
Help to Generate Quality Leads
Lead Generation will drive more traffic to your site utilizing foolproof techniques.
The most difficult problem organizations face is to generate high-quality leads. But Lead generation software allows you to target ideal buyers. It brings leads one step closer to making a transaction.
Assist you in bringing more sales
Your time is valuable as a small company owner. Lead generation software speeds up the sales process. Now segmenting, follow up with leads, and the generation process is automated. It accelerates the entire sales process.
Better Lead Management
It’s essential to follow up with leads at the right time. But the more leads you get, the more difficult it is to keep track.
Lead generating software guarantees that you never drop the ball. It reduces lead management errors. It notifies you when new leads arrive. Automates emails to leads. And reminds you when it’s time to reach out to the prospects.
Increase the Accuracy level
Did you know that every half-hour more than 120 firms relocate? CEOs switching their jobs and phone numbers change. So how do you keep tracking your leads shifting information?
It will be a full-time job for your employees. But Lead Generation Tool automates this process. This tool allows you and your staff members to spend less time on lead generation.
Part 4: Do you realize the significance of lead generation in SEO?
Be it B2B or B2C; companies must understand lead generation can’t operate overnight. It’s important to address all the above-mentioned steps in your organic marketing strategy. Because they all rely on one another.
A lead generation tool here helps a lot. But it’s not everything. To support the tool, you have to take other approaches as well to increase the quality and consistency. And this blog post should get you off to a good start!
If you need help with your lead generation or not sure where to start? Let’s discuess your options and great a strategy plan custom to your business.
Since our founding in 2008, we’ve created and launched many types of business websites. Over the last decade and we’ve learned a thing or two! That’s why we’re masters of our craft, let us help you build the website of your dreams – one that generates traffic, leads and conversions.
Are you ready to start? If yes, contact ThePixel and one of our representatives will guide you through the website phases and how the process works either by a Zoom Meeting or phone.