Your website is your #1 marketing tool
Your marketing efforts today are fueled entirely by having an engaging website that is of use to your customer base and is easily found across social media, the search engines and elsewhere. This content tells your customers who you are and what your business stands for, which can help build trust with them over time. Knowing what topics to focus on, and how to craft readable material that drives action are important considerations to keep in mind when creating content. We can help your organization keep these elements in mind as we create content on your behalf that is aligned with your ongoing marketing goals.
1. Develop a Website Marketing Strategy
First, start with a consultation to identify the best strategy to meet your goals. During this consultation process we will:
- Determine your audience and develop your brand persona
- Conduct a content inventory and audit (if needed)
- Identify your business goals
- Creating a successful SEO strategy
2. Content Creation
Before any writing begins we must first conduct a keyword research to determine what will best help achieve your goals and position your brand. Once established, during this phase of the website creation we will:
- Identify the appropriate website structure
- Create content for a landing pages and/or site pages
- Create your cornerstone content (content that should be consistent across various mediums)
- Submit the content for your review and edits/tweaks
- How-to create content your audience wants
3. Website Creation
Once you have approved the content of your site we will begin development! This includes:
- Develop the 1st Draft of your Site for your review
- Take all feedback and edit your site per your specifications
- Implement the final review of the site
- Begin the hosting process for launch!
- What makes a good website?
The mobile-first world is already a reality:
Compare this to 2015, when mobile devices generated:
Or to 2012, when mobile devices generated:
5. Content Analytics & Improvement
How will we know if the content is achieving your goals unless we measure results and adjust? After 30-90 days we can analyze the content to determine where we can adjust for maximum results. This phase would include:
- Google Analytics (Site Analytics) review
- Goal Measurement
- Progress Reporting
- Cost Analysis for Paid media
- Recommended adjustments
- How-to track your website performance and key analytics
While not every stage and service is appropriate for every client, this should give some insight into our priorities and our approach to content marketing
Since our founding in 2008, we’ve created and launched many types of business websites. Over the last decade and we’ve learned a thing or two! That’s why we’re masters of our craft, let us help you build the website of your dreams – one that generates traffic, leads and conversions.
Are you ready to start? If yes, contact ThePixel and one of our representatives will guide you through the website phases and how the process works either by a Zoom Meeting or phone.