Your website is in need of some design improvements – and how you can determine specific problems that need fixing Any website needs ongoing maintenance and optimization as standard, but sometimes more drastic changes are needed. If your inbound marketing efforts are bringing in plenty of targeted, relevant traffic to your website but performance is [...]
The form (or art) of a website is about 10% of the purpose and the function (or science) of it is the other 90%. No business builds a website just to build a website. It’s expensive so it better provide a lot of value. That’s why I say an effective website requires only 10% web [...]
Stages of a Website RedesignA website redesign is something of a misnomer. It implies a touch of loweffort spit and polish, or, at best, a fresh coat of paint on something that’s already built and standing. Anyone who has gone through a redesign project knows that it’s really a brand new design project—with baggage. Tackling [...]
Website Evaluation with FREE PDF Checklist Our website assessment is based on the three essential components of website success: Design: Is your site cosmetics top-notch? Content: Is your content attracting potential leads? Navigation: Does your site do what it's suppose to do? By honestly and thoughtfully evaluating your current website, this assessment will generate ideas [...]
©2020 THEPIXEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.